Black Women, Gender & Families
PDFs are permitted and issued for the following:
- Tenure dossier.
- Special workshops the author is moderating.
- Other requests to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- All PDFs will include a statement of copyright and a provision that the articles will not be photocopied, distributed, or used for purposes other than the terms agreed to by UIP.
Preprints are permitted for:
- University repositories; UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the preprint.
Postprints are permitted for:
- Non-profit archives and repositories; Articles must be at least one year old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP BWGF page.
- Personal and commercial Web sites; Articles must be at least three years old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP BWGF page.
Please contact the Rights and Permissions Manager for more information.
Please send all requests to:
Rights and Permissions Manager
Feminist and Postcolonial Issues
The Life and Music of Charlie Parker
William Sidney Mount and the Roots of Blackface Minstrelsy
Christopher J. Smith
Escapes from Twilight Zones
Carole Boyce Davies
Futurity, Empathy, and the Queer Ecological Imagination
Crossing the Borders of Region and Race
Wanda A. Hendricks
The WPA Papers
Edited by Brian Dolinar
The University of Illinois, 1965-75
Joy Ann Williamson
Sex, Science, and Delinquent Girls, 1890-1960
Michael A. Rembis
Interracial Unionism in Progressive-Era Philadelphia