Black Women, Gender & Families
PDFs are permitted and issued for the following:
- Tenure dossier.
- Special workshops the author is moderating.
- Other requests to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- All PDFs will include a statement of copyright and a provision that the articles will not be photocopied, distributed, or used for purposes other than the terms agreed to by UIP.
Preprints are permitted for:
- University repositories; UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the preprint.
Postprints are permitted for:
- Non-profit archives and repositories; Articles must be at least one year old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP BWGF page.
- Personal and commercial Web sites; Articles must be at least three years old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP BWGF page.
Please contact the Rights and Permissions Manager for more information.
Please send all requests to:
Rights and Permissions Manager
Feminist and Postcolonial Issues
Working-Class Masculinities in the American Heartland
From the Spiritual to the Harlem Renaissance
Jean E. Snyder
Black Public Art and Religion in Chicago
Kymberly N. Pinder
Chicago Blues at the Crossroads
Black Women in New York City's Underground Economy
Karl Ulrichs and the Origins of Sexual Science
Ralph M. Leck
The wrong place for the Right people
Barney Josephson with Terry Trilling-Josephson
Blackness, Violence, and Performance in Brazil
Christen A. Smith
The WPA Papers
Edited by Brian Dolinar