Black Women, Gender & Families
PDFs are permitted and issued for the following:
- Tenure dossier.
- Special workshops the author is moderating.
- Other requests to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- All PDFs will include a statement of copyright and a provision that the articles will not be photocopied, distributed, or used for purposes other than the terms agreed to by UIP.
Preprints are permitted for:
- University repositories; UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the preprint.
Postprints are permitted for:
- Non-profit archives and repositories; Articles must be at least one year old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP BWGF page.
- Personal and commercial Web sites; Articles must be at least three years old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP BWGF page.
Please contact the Rights and Permissions Manager for more information.
Please send all requests to:
Rights and Permissions Manager
Feminist and Postcolonial Issues
Edited by Brycchan Carey and Geoffrey Plank
From Refrigerator Mothers to Computer Geeks
The Rise and Fall of Chicagos First Black-Owned Theater
Russian Popular Music and Post-Soviet Homosexuality
Christopher Robert Reed
Origins of American Lynching
Michael J. Pfeifer
Mark A. Lause
Free and Slave Labor along the Mason-Dixon Line, 1790-1860