Black Women, Gender & Families
PDFs are permitted and issued for the following:
- Tenure dossier.
- Special workshops the author is moderating.
- Other requests to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- All PDFs will include a statement of copyright and a provision that the articles will not be photocopied, distributed, or used for purposes other than the terms agreed to by UIP.
Preprints are permitted for:
- University repositories; UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the preprint.
Postprints are permitted for:
- Non-profit archives and repositories; Articles must be at least one year old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP BWGF page.
- Personal and commercial Web sites; Articles must be at least three years old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP BWGF page.
Please contact the Rights and Permissions Manager for more information.
Please send all requests to:
Rights and Permissions Manager
Feminist and Postcolonial Issues
Murder and Memory in the Upland South
African American Athletes and Cold War Politics
Damion L. Thomas
The Origins of Postwar Conservatism
Black Chicago's Literary Landscape
Elizabeth Schroeder Schlabach
Looking at Images of African American Suffering and Death
Courtney R. Baker
Singing, Shouting, and the Shadow of Minstrelsy
Kenneth M. Hamilton
The Intellectual Thought of Race Women
Brittney C. Cooper
The Black Arts Movement and Twenty-First-Century Aesthetics
Margo Natalie Crawford