Journal of Film and Video
PDFs are permitted and issued for the following:
- Tenure dossier.
- Special workshops the author is moderating.
- Other requests to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- All PDFs will include a statement of copyright and a provision that the articles will not be photocopied, distributed, or used for purposes other than the terms agreed to by UIP.
Preprints are permitted for:
- University repositories; UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the preprint.
Postprints are permitted for:
- Non-profit archives and repositories; Articles must be at least one year old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP Journal of Film and Video page.
- Personal and commercial Web sites; Articles must be at least three years old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP Journal of Film and Video page.
Please contact the Rights and Permissions Manager for more information.
Please send all requests to:
Rights and Permissions Manager
Race and Crisis Capitalism in Pop Culture
Keith Leslie Johnson
The Spectacular Rise of a Black Power Icon
American Film Noir in the 1950s
Katherine Fusco and Nicole Seymour
Edited by Stephen Tropiano
Edited by Gillian B. Anderson & Ronald H. Sadoff