Journal of Mormon History
PDFs are permitted and issued for the following:
- Tenure dossier.
- Special workshops the author is moderating.
- Other requests to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- All PDFs will include a statement of copyright and a provision that the articles will not be photocopied, distributed, or used for purposes other than the terms agreed to by UIP.
Preprints are permitted for:
- University repositories; UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the preprint.
Postprints are permitted for:
- Non-profit archives and repositories; Articles must be at least one year old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP Journal Mormon History page.
- Personal and commercial Web sites; Articles must be at least three years old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP Journal of Mormon page.
Please contact the Rights and Permissions Manager for more information.
Please send all requests to:
Rights and Permissions Manager
The Biography of a Shared Mormon Sacred Space
David J. Howlett
Transformation of the Mormon Marriage System, 1840-1910
Kathryn M. Daynes
Mormon Recreation, 1890-1940
Richard Ian Kimball
A Documentary History
Edited by Matthew L. Harris and Newell G. Bringhurst
Ethan R. Yorgason
Ronald W. Walker, David J. Whittaker, and James B. Allen With a contribution by Armand Mauss
Mormons and Polygamy in American Political Culture, 1852-1890
Faith and Conflict in the American West
Todd M. Kerstetter
36 Mormon Women Talk Candidly about Love, Sex, and Marriage
Edited by Holly Welker