Journal of Film and Video
PDFs are permitted and issued for the following:
- Tenure dossier.
- Special workshops the author is moderating.
- Other requests to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- All PDFs will include a statement of copyright and a provision that the articles will not be photocopied, distributed, or used for purposes other than the terms agreed to by UIP.
Preprints are permitted for:
- University repositories; UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the preprint.
Postprints are permitted for:
- Non-profit archives and repositories; Articles must be at least one year old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP Journal of Film and Video page.
- Personal and commercial Web sites; Articles must be at least three years old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP Journal of Film and Video page.
Please contact the Rights and Permissions Manager for more information.
Please send all requests to:
Rights and Permissions Manager
Expanded Second Edition
Mehrnaz Saeed-Vafa and Jonathan Rosenbaum
The Spectacular Rise of a Black Power Icon
Edited by Stephen Tropiano
Edited by Gillian B. Anderson & Ronald H. Sadoff
Race and Crisis Capitalism in Pop Culture
Chaplin to Kerouac to Iggy Pop
American Film Noir in the 1950s
What Happened to Women in the Silent Film Industries?
Jane M. Gaines