Journal of Mormon History
PDFs are permitted and issued for the following:
- Tenure dossier.
- Special workshops the author is moderating.
- Other requests to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- All PDFs will include a statement of copyright and a provision that the articles will not be photocopied, distributed, or used for purposes other than the terms agreed to by UIP.
Preprints are permitted for:
- University repositories; UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the preprint.
Postprints are permitted for:
- Non-profit archives and repositories; Articles must be at least one year old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP Journal Mormon History page.
- Personal and commercial Web sites; Articles must be at least three years old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP Journal of Mormon page.
Please contact the Rights and Permissions Manager for more information.
Please send all requests to:
Rights and Permissions Manager
Ezra Taft Benson in Mormonism and Politics
Edited by Matthew L. Harris
Modern Mormonism's Contest for the Soul of Nauvoo
Scott C. Esplin
The Biography of a Shared Mormon Sacred Space
David J. Howlett
The 1920-21 Diary of David O. McKay in the Latter-day Saint Island Missions
David O. McKay Edited by Reid L. Neilson and Carson V. Teuscher
Democratic Hierarchy and the Mormon Priesthood
Michael Hubbard MacKay
The Mormon Office of Presiding Patriarch
Irene M. Bates and E. Gary Smith
36 Mormon Women Talk Candidly about Love, Sex, and Marriage
Edited by Holly Welker
A Documentary History
Edited by Matthew L. Harris and Newell G. Bringhurst