Journal of Mormon History
PDFs are permitted and issued for the following:
- Tenure dossier.
- Special workshops the author is moderating.
- Other requests to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- All PDFs will include a statement of copyright and a provision that the articles will not be photocopied, distributed, or used for purposes other than the terms agreed to by UIP.
Preprints are permitted for:
- University repositories; UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the preprint.
Postprints are permitted for:
- Non-profit archives and repositories; Articles must be at least one year old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP Journal Mormon History page.
- Personal and commercial Web sites; Articles must be at least three years old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP Journal of Mormon page.
Please contact the Rights and Permissions Manager for more information.
Please send all requests to:
Rights and Permissions Manager
A Documentary History
Edited by Matthew L. Harris and Newell G. Bringhurst
36 Mormon Women Talk Candidly about Love, Sex, and Marriage
Edited by Holly Welker
Mormons and Polygamy in American Political Culture, 1852-1890
Ronald W. Walker, David J. Whittaker, and James B. Allen With a contribution by Armand Mauss
The Mormon Office of Presiding Patriarch
Irene M. Bates and E. Gary Smith
Modern Mormonism's Contest for the Soul of Nauvoo
Scott C. Esplin
The Biography of a Shared Mormon Sacred Space
David J. Howlett
Mormon Recreation, 1890-1940
Richard Ian Kimball
Ethan R. Yorgason