Journal of Mormon History
PDFs are permitted and issued for the following:
- Tenure dossier.
- Special workshops the author is moderating.
- Other requests to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- All PDFs will include a statement of copyright and a provision that the articles will not be photocopied, distributed, or used for purposes other than the terms agreed to by UIP.
Preprints are permitted for:
- University repositories; UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the preprint.
Postprints are permitted for:
- Non-profit archives and repositories; Articles must be at least one year old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP Journal Mormon History page.
- Personal and commercial Web sites; Articles must be at least three years old. UIP requires a publication statement to be posted along with the postprint and a link back to the UIP Journal of Mormon page.
Please contact the Rights and Permissions Manager for more information.
Please send all requests to:
Rights and Permissions Manager
36 Mormon Women Talk Candidly about Love, Sex, and Marriage
Edited by Holly Welker
Ronald W. Walker, David J. Whittaker, and James B. Allen With a contribution by Armand Mauss
The Biography of a Shared Mormon Sacred Space
David J. Howlett
Ezra Taft Benson in Mormonism and Politics
Edited by Matthew L. Harris
A Documentary History
Edited by Matthew L. Harris and Newell G. Bringhurst
Modern Mormonism's Contest for the Soul of Nauvoo
Scott C. Esplin
Mormons and Polygamy in American Political Culture, 1852-1890
The Mormon Office of Presiding Patriarch
Irene M. Bates and E. Gary Smith