Welcome to the University of Illinois Press virtual exhibit for the 2022 North American Society for Sports History (NASSH) annual conference! Explore books, journals, author interviews, and more in this virtual exhibit. Use promo code NASSH22 for 50% off sports books when ordering from our website, May 27-30. Buy 3 books and receive a free issue of the Journal of Olympic Studies.
The Journal of Olympic Studies is the official publication of the Center for Sociocultural Sport and Olympic Research (CSSOR), and aspires to be the preeminent international multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed scholarly journal in the field of Olympic research. The Journal publishes high quality academic work on the Olympic and Paralympic Movements, in all of its forms.
Journal of Sport History is published on behalf of The North American Society for Sport History. It seeks to promote the study of all aspects of the history of sport. We invite the submission of scholarly articles, research notes, documents, and commentary; interview articles and book reviews are assigned by the Editor.
Latest Books in the Sport and Society Series Edited by Aram Goudsouzian and Jaime Schultz
New in Studies in Sports Media Edited by Victoria E. Johnson and Travis Vogan
Daniel Nasset is the new editor-in-chief at the University of Illinois Press. Danny came to Illinois as an assistant acquisitions editor in 2009, becoming an acquisitions editor in 2011 and a senior acquisitions editor in 2016. Danny has distinguished himself with his acquisitions in history, sports, American studies, communication and media studies!
Click here to read an interview with him.
Click here to contact him by email.
Browse More Sports History Titles in Our Subject Catalog
More From Our Authors
- “George Freeth and the Waterwoman Tradition in California Beach Culture” by Patrick Moser in Southern California Life Magazine
- Listen to an interview with Georgia Cervin on The End of Sport podcast
- Listen to an interview with Cat Ariail on the Keep the Flame Alive podcast
- Read a Q&A with Richard C. Crepeau about the Centennial Edition
- Listen to an interview with Stephen R. Wenn and Robert K. Barney on the Olympic Fever Podcast
- Listen to an interview with Steven M. Ortiz on the New Books Network
- Listen to an interview with Matthew Ehrlich on the Huddlin with the Pros podcast
- Listen to an interview with Matthew Ehrlich on Good Seats Still Available
- Read a profile of Dr. Harry Edwards in The Undefeated
- Listen to an interview with Jennifer McClearen on the Southpaw Podcast
- Listen to an interview with Jennifer McClearen on the Burn it All Down podcast