Welcome to the University of Illinois Press virtual exhibit for the 2023 North American Society for Sport History conference! Explore our extensive collection of books, journals, blog posts, and more. Use the promo code NASSH23 for 50% off of all books when ordering from our website, May 26-29, 2023. Buy 3 books and receive a free issue of the Journal of Olympic Studies.
Special Journals Promo
Daniel Nasset is the new editor-in-chief at the University of Illinois Press. Danny came to Illinois as an assistant acquisitions editor in 2009, becoming an acquisitions editor in 2011 and a senior acquisitions editor in 2016. Danny has distinguished himself with his acquisitions in history, sports, American studies, communication and media studies!
Click here to read an interview with him.
Click here to contact him by email.
Browse Our Seasonal Catalog
More From Our Authors
- Listen to our podcast series, TheUpside:
- With Journal of Sport History editor Dr. Maureen Smith
- With Journal of Olympic Studies contributors (1) Dr. Andrew Zimbalist, (2) Dr. Jim Parry, (3) Professor Andy Miah, and (4) John MacAloon
- “George Freeth and the Waterwoman Tradition in California Beach Culture” by Patrick Moser in Southern California Life Magazine
- Listen to an interview with Georgia Cervin on The End of Sport podcast
- Listen to an interview with Cat Ariail on the Keep the Flame Alive podcast
- Read a Q&A with Richard C. Crepeau about the Centennial Edition
- Listen to an interview with Stephen R. Wenn and Robert K. Barney on the Olympic Fever Podcast
- Listen to an interview with Steven M. Ortiz on the New Books Network
- Listen to an interview with Matthew Ehrlich on the Huddlin with the Pros podcast
- Listen to an interview with Matthew Ehrlich on Good Seats Still Available
- Read a profile of Dr. Harry Edwards in The Undefeated
- Listen to an interview with Jennifer McClearen on the Southpaw Podcast
- Listen to an interview with Jennifer McClearen on the Burn it All Down podcast