Welcome to the University of Illinois Press virtual exhibit for the 2023 Mormon History Association annual conference! Explore our extensive collection of books, journals, blog posts, and more. Use the promo code RNY23 for 50% off all of our Mormon studies titles when ordering from our website, June 8-11, 2023. Buy 3 books, get a free print copy of the next issue of Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought.
The Journal of Mormon History is the official journal of the Mormon History Association.
Special Journals Promo
Alison Syring is an acquisitions editor at the University of Illinois Press. She handles a variety of fields including radical studies, labor studies, disability studies, religion, Appalachian studies, digital humanities, and Illinois history!
Click here to read an interview with her on the UIP blog.
Click here to contact Alison by email.
Connect with Alison on Twitter: @AlisonSyring
Browse Our Seasonal Catalog
More From Our Authors
- “Cunning Distortions: Folk Christianity and Witchcraft Allegations in Early Mormon History” by Manuel Padro in Journal of Mormon History.
- “Joseph Fielding Smith’s Evolving Views on Race: The Odyssey of a Mormon Apostle-President” by Matthew L. Harris. *OPEN ACCESS* in Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought.
- “The Women’s Ordination Movement in the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: Historical and Sociological Perspectives” by Nancy Ross, David J. Howlett, and Zoe Kruse in Mormon Studies Review.
- Gavin Feller’s, author of Eternity in the Ether, website
- Listen to an interview about Vardis Fisher on the Scholars and Saints Podcast
- Review of Mormon Envoy in Publisher’s Weekly
- Read a Q&A with the authors of Marianne and the Mormons
- Listen to an interview about Revising Eternity on the Mormon Land podcast
- Listen to an interview about Eugene England on the Scholars and Saints podcast