Welcome to the University of Illinois Press virtual exhibit for the 2022 Latina/o Studies Association annual conference! Explore our extensive collection of Latina/o studies books, blog posts, and more. Use the promo code LSA22 for 50% off of all of our Latina/o studies titles when ordering from our website, July 11-17, 2022.
Featured Books in the Latinos in Chicago and the Midwest Series
Featured Books in Latina/o Studies
Free E-book Giveaway
Book Trailer for JULIA DE BURGOS
Recent Award Wins
For a Just and Better World: Engendering Anarchism in the Mexican Borderlands, 1900-1983 by Sonia Hernández has won the 2022 Philip Taft Labor History Book Award.
Being La Dominicana: Race and Identity in the Visual Culture of Santo Domingo by Rachel Afi Quinn is the winner of the Haiti-Dominican Republic Section Isis Duarte Book Prize of the Latin American Studies Association.
Dominique Moore is an acquisitions editor at the University of Illinois Press. Her academic background includes a BA in English with a minor in gender and women’s studies at UIUC and an MA in African American studies from UCLA. Dominique brings experience, knowledge, and passion to her acquisitions in Black studies; women, gender, and sexuality studies; and American ethnic studies.
You can follow her on Twitter at @DomTheEditor.
To contact Dominique by email, click here.
Browse Our Subject Catalog
More From Our Authors
- Read a Q&A with Mirelsie Velázquez
- Read an interview with Deborah Kanter in U.S. Catholic
- José Ángel inducted into Moraine Valley Community College Alumni Hall of Fame
- Listen to an interview with the editors of The Latina/o Midwest Reader on New Book Network
- Free Electronic Access to Palestine on the Air
- Read a Q&A with Robert Lemon
- Listen to an interview with the editors of Queer and Trans Migrations on the Immigrantly podcast
- Listen to an interview with Viviana Beatriz MacManus on KZSC
- Tania Leon’s website
- Read a Q&A with Jasmine Mitchell
- Read a book review symposium on Hungry Translations in Antipode
- Learn more about the COMPUGIRLS program